I read an article that Intel published that had some shocking facts:
1. The number of network devices equals the global population.
2. 20 people every minute get their identity stolen.
3. 135 botnet infections every minute (network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners’ knowledge)
4. 135 new mobile users added every minute.
5. 47,000 mobile applications downloaded every minute.
Prediction – The number of internet devices will DOUBLE in the next two years.
Do you have:
1. a way to control your mobile users?
2. a way to protect your mobile devices?
3. a good method of preventing and remediating malicious software?
4. a acceptable use policy for your users?
If not, that is something I may be able to help you with.